lipstick

Right now the sun is shining all the time.
In generall I like to be outside and take a walk with my dog (you can see her on one picture).
It's so relaxing and you have time to think about everything that's going threw your mind.
These pictures were taken with my tripod yesterday. I wore my new Zara pants and this lovely purple/pink lipstick
Momentan scheint die Sonne fast die ganze Zeit.
Und ich liebe es einfach mir meinen Hund zu schnappen und mit ihr eine Runde zu gehen. abei kann man immer entspannen und einfach über alles nachdenken, was einem durch den Kopf geht.
Die Bilder habe ich gestern mit meinem Selbstauslöser gemacht und endlich konnte ich meine neuen Zara Shorts und meinen tollen lila/pinken Lippenstift tragen.
pullover: Cheap Monday pants:Zara shoes: Vintage bag: my moms sunglasses:Sixx

Blog Archive