worth a try

Hey guys,
today's outfit is pretty mixed up, but I like it. Especially these glitter tights are wonderful. I'd like to wear them more often but I don't think I am brave enough to wear them to school.It often happens to me that I buy things and later I realize that they are maybe too short or too special for school. And this is probably the reason why I don't have so many shirts and 3/4 pants. Because I still buy things like shorts, dresses or shoes.
Hey,
mein heutiges Outfit ist etwas chaotisch und "ausgefallen", aber ich mags. Besonders gefällt mir die Glitzerstrumpfhose, die ich am liebsten öfters tragen möchte, aber ich trau mich einfach nicht, sie in der Schule anzuziehen. Sowas passiert mir eigentich oft. Also... dass ich mir Sachen kaufe und mir dann später auffällt, dass es etwas zu kurz oder ausgefallen für die Schule ist. Naja...gibit schlimmeres :)
dress:NewLook shoes:Jeffrey Campbell hat: my moms vest.don't know anymore bag: my moms tights: also my moms bikershorts:H&M

Blog Archive