Sunshine makes everything better.

_____



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Since a few days we can welcome the sunshine back.
After my one week of illness (perfect timing!) I'm taking advantage of the perfect weather and took some more outfit pictures for you guys. 
Some time ago I think I twittered it already on my site, that I have a second pair of my 'must' shoes for summer season 2010.
Clogs!
This pair that I'm presenting you in this post I got before my Zara's but didn't have a really chance to wear it and photographed them for you. So here they are!
Hope you like them as much as I do!?!? I think they are clogs but in a more feminine way.
I took some great pictures yesterday which I want to show you as soon as possible.
If you want to know more 'background' news from me - follow me on Twitter or Facebook! ;)

I think this weekend will be very very boring one because I have to study all day.


OOOOOH! I totally forget about this!
We're having a special guest in this post I want to present you. :P
I saw it - I clicked - I got it! And after a few days I got it in my mailbox. What am I talking about? My new little shopping bag from FACTORY FOX of course!
Love it already.  



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jacket & Cardi: ? / Shirt: New Look / Jeans: Cheap Monday / Shoes: Ralph Lauren / Socks: H&M / Earrings & Ring (black): Bijou Brigitte / Bag: ZARA / Shopping Bag: FACTORY FOX



LOVE


_______

Blog Archive