Tiffany Blue.

_____________________________________________________________________





Image and video hosting by TinyPic




After one week of illness I'm back in the blogger world!
Today was the first day I felt much better and after I saw the first sunbeams coming through my window, I decided to get dressed to take some new pictures for you.
As I told you some posts before I have a loooot of new clothes in my closet but till now I didn't have much time to take some new outfit pictures. The next three months will be no bed of roses for me because I have so much work to do. But I think this post is a good start to build on for more posts.
Some posts before I gave you a small impression of some new H&M pieces, today I combined them with my favorite jacket and new Primark heels (bought them about two or three months ago).
 I have to say I definitely love that color on me! I think I'm more the bluetype than the pinkish one ... :P
Maybe it's a little bit too much of the 'Tiffany Blue' in that outfit *haha* but I kinda love it!

Now it's your turn to give some reports on that outfit, so leave a comment and stay tuned for upcoming outfitposts.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Jacket: Versace Couture / Shirt; Necklace; Patchwork Jeans; Socks: H&M / Shoes: Primark



LOVE

________________

Blog Archive