Interview with ...





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I'm featured on a German blog!
If you want to read it (it's more interesting for my German readers) you have to click HERE.

If you're interested in reading this interview but don't know the German language, tell me and maybe I will translate it for you in the upcoming week.

My vacation is over and unfortunately I have to say that the past two weeks were not like a typical holiday because I worked so hard all the time and there was not so much time left for doing holiday 'stuff'. At the end of the upcoming week I will know if I will get permission to take the upcoming exams in October or not and the last day of July will end with my birthday. Yay! So first of all wish me luck for getting my permission and stay tuned because there is one more post coming this evening.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



LOVE
 
_______

Blog Archive