through the trees

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. I had. Playing "just dance" via Wii with friends was fun and relaxing outside was also wonderful. And I think these two things describe my Easter weekend best :)
This is what I am wearing today. A pretty relaxed outfit inspired by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
These two girls still look so stylish. Why? I think because of their messy hair, huge bags,oversized clothes and cool sunglsses. Whar do you think about my outfit?
Another outfit of me can be seen here!
Ich hoffe ihr hattet ein tolles Osterwochenende. Ich hatte eins. Ich habe mit Freunden "just dance" auf der Wii gespielt (das macht echt viel Spaß) und war viel draußen.
Hier seht ihr mein heutiges Outfit. Es ist inspiriert von Mary-Kate und Ashley Olsen. Denn ich finde die beiden sehen immer so stylish aus. Warum? Ich glaube es liegt an ihrem "messy hair", großen Handtaschen ,oversized Klamotten und coole Sonnenbrillen.
Was haltet ihr von meinem Outfit?
Ein anderes Outfit könnt ihr euch noch hier ansehen.

Blog Archive