Picture Documentation.

__________________________________________________________


I'm reading my blog comments ...


... and I'm happy about every new one I get!


_____________


Today I opened my jewel box and found this ...

... a broken necklace! (A new one, wore it only once) :(



I tried to understand why it's broken ...



... and thought about it.


Nothing.
I can't explain to myself why because the last time I held the necklace in my hand and put it into my jewel box, it wasn't in pieces ...


BUT!
A woman knows how to fix this tragedy:




Beauty Salon



Yesterday I bought this deep conditioner for my hair.
The water in Belgium is extremly calcareous and my hair is suffering from this.
So I have to fight against it! :)



I bought got2b styling lotion ...



... and my absolutly preferred deodorant.
Love the smell of magnolia and it has a very long lasting effect.










I bougt this cream from NIVEA because the little jar looks so cute with all the stars on it.
**Oh I think it's christmas time!**

(And I see, it fits perfectly to my eye color!)



So I think it's enough beauty talk for today ...




Cucu


____

Blog Archive