Never fear shadows. They simple mean, there is a light shining somewhere nearby

Hi you all!

Sorry for the lack of posting, and not posting an outfit for such a long time. But schooldays are long, homework is much and time goes fast. So blogging isn't really useful these days, but it's weekend now, and that means more time, so tommorow I will post an outfit!

But I do have some latest buys wich I can show you! Here we go:

















I know the most of you girls here dislike them, but I do like them!


Did some online shopping too, all H&M.





I bought 2 blouses at Vero Moda too, last week. I will show you those tommorow!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
See you tommorow with a post included outfit!! Sorry for the mistakes in English, but I'm doing the best I can.

Blog Archive