black, white...

A chaotic outfit. Cause I don't have so many cloured things I have to wear black and white (and red lipstick). I love to mix prints. It's still so much fun and looks special :) Hopefully I can convince my mom to go shopping with me tomorrow ( I need this black and blue striped Zara skirt, can't find it only, sorry)
Ein sehr chaotisches Outfit. Da ich ja keine Farbe in meinem Kleiderschrank habe, greife ich einfach auf schwarz und weiß zurück (und roten Lippenstift). Ich liebe es Muster zu mixen :) Und hoffentlich kann ich meine Mutter überzeugen morgen mit mir shoppen zu fahren (ich brauche diesen einen coolen schwarz-blau gestreiften Rock von Zara, leider kann ich ihn jetzt nicht online finden)
dress: NewLook ;pullover (also a dress, just under the other dress): Monki ;bag:Topshop ;shoes; Vintage u6u7i zu

Blog Archive