splash!

Those of you who follow me via TWITTER already know that I was in Frankfurt yesterday.
It was pretty cool and I got some colourful things and the new Pop-magazine :)
For my shopping trip I wore just basic things like black tights, a skirt and as highlighter my sparkling Topshop jacket.
What do you think about my new purchases?
Die von euch, die mir via TWITTER folgen, wissen wahrscheinlich schon, dass ich gestern in Frankfurt war.
Es war echt cool und ich habe mir endlich buntere Kleidung und das neue Pop-Magazine gekauft.
Zum Shoppen habe ich nur einfache Sachen wie eine schwarze Strumpfhose, einen einfarbigen Rock und als "Highlight" meine Topshop Jacke getragen.
Wie gefällt euch meine Shoppingbeute?
skirt: Zara jacket: topshop shoes: Converse bag: my moms
shirt left: H&M, shirt right: Mango
pants:H&M skirt:H&M

Blog Archive