Chanel & Miu Miu inspired Look.

_________






Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Finally a new outfit post made it up on my blog!
I'm presenting you my new half tinted Chanel inspired Sunnies and my new Zara body inspired by Miu Miu.
Actually the body is size M, a little bit too big, but I think it will shrink a few inches in the washer or laundry dryer. :)
I have another outfit up on my sleeve for you and hope you stay tuned for it.
I can't post many new things because I'm studying all day till my birthday in the end of July ... but I won't forget you and try to post something.

(When I see these pictures I feel very sad! A few days ago I cut my hair off and actually I'm not sure if I like it or not. :D I WANT MY HAIR BACK! :D ... You will see my new haircut very soon! I promise.)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jacket, Miu Miu inspired Body, Ballerinas: ZARA / Jeans Shorts: H&M / Belt: MANGO / Chanel inspired Sunnies: KK / Black Flat Stone Ring: Bijou Brigitte / Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.



LOVE


_______

Blog Archive