Today's Accessories.

YSL Arty Metal Ring





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ask yourself ... when was the last time you had that pulsating feeling? You know, that "oh my god, I really have to have it or otherwise I'm going to die" feeling?

It's been a long, very long time since my poor precious heart felt like that. And that's exactly how I felt when I saw the Arty Metal Ring by Yves Saint Laurent for the first time some months ago. At that time I said to myself "DON'T DO IT!"  I actually don't know why and I really really regretted it.

Last week I was looking around in some shops of the world wide web and I thought my eyes are fooling me. The YSL Ring desired by everyone over the past few months was back in stock but in 'new season colors'. From the first second on I knew exactly what I wanted and so I pushed the button and today was the day of all days. Only after two working days I got it in my mail box. Fantastic!

Actually the ring should be my birthday present (31st of July!) from my lovely bf, but I couldn't wait any longer and had to try it on to see how it looks on my hands. Fabulous! Gorgeous! It's such an AMAZING piece of art! ... the 'Rive Gauche' - Arty Metal Ring by YSL. ;)

Can't stop thinking of it the whole day. haha


Hope you like it too. I definitely will never ever give that rock out of my hands! :D



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yves Saint Laurent - Rive Gauche - YSL Blue Arty Metal Ring
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




LOVE


____

Blog Archive