Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.






















1. my new pocket watch, i love it! 2.an outfit with my pocket watch. 3. my outfit with the h&m dress I never worn bevore but I already have it for a long time. 4. my favorite chain bag and red flats. 5. my catrice nailpolishes. 6. my new brown leather primark bag. 7. my new black overknees boots.


Sorry again for the lack of posting, but school starts again. A new year, new students and new teachers! It's all new and I'm not used to it yet. So that's the reason why I haven't post for a long time.. But I did bought some nice things . On picture 1 you can see my new pocket watch. I also bought the famous brown Primark bag I wanted so damn badly (the one I have in black). And last but not least, my new black overknees! I love the trend. Well, I hope I get things good with this post! xxx

Blog Archive