Easy Chic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




This is just a quick outfit post to show you what I was wearing a few days ago when we had these rainy days - like today. There is nothing more to say right now ... spent the last days mostly at home, went into the city on Saturday and bought a really nice pair of booties for the upcoming fall season. But I think I can use them from now on because of this 'non summer weather' here in Germany. Hope the sun is coming out very soon ... otherwise I can sell all my clothes for the summer. :P
Speaking of this right now reminds me of reminding you to check out my Shop 'Shop DaringFashion' which I officially opened yesterday. There are more pieces coming during the evening but I will keep you updated anyway and will post it on DaringFashion.com.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Everything: ZARA



LOVE


_____

Blog Archive