Everything comes back, why?

On Tuesday one of my best friends and I talked about, of corse, fashion. And we both had the opinion that everything comes back and nearly nothing new showes its face in the fashion world. I mean I love old clothes. I love shopping in vintage-Stores or stealing clothes from my moms wardrobe.

 But I don't like that Designers like Prada go back not forward. I would be so happy if they combined old stuff with some futuristic clothes. The designers try to make the new clothes look old but why? If I want old clothes I visit a vintage store not a Prada store. I think they should try to make futuristic fashion. But I have to say that not every designer makes retro clothes. What do you think about it?

Am Dienstag habe ich mit einer meiner besten Freundin geredet, natürlich über Mode. Und wir beide waren der Meinung, dass in der Mode vieles altes weider kommt aber nichts neues. Natürlich liebe ich alte Mode. Ich liebe es sie in Vintage-Läden zu kaufen oder sie im Kleiderschrank meiner Mutter zu suchen.

Aber ich mag nicht, dass Designer, wie bei Prada, Mode herstellen, die wie Vintage-Mode aussieht. das verstehe ich nicht. Denn wenn ich alte kleidung haben will, gehe ich in einen Vinatge-Laden und wenn ich neue Mode haben will, gehe ich, wenn ich viel Geld habe, zu Prada. Ich finde, dass die Designer alte Mode mit neuer vermischen sollten. Jedoch ist nicht jeder Designer so. Was denkt ihr darüber?

Dries Van Noten Fall 2010

Prada Fall 2010

Blog Archive