any questions?

More pictures of this can be found here!
Hey, my lovely readers,
today my internship at Fujitsu started ( it's about marketing and Pr) and it was pretty interesting and cool but also long. So today there's not a real outfit post but sth. else. Today you can ask me anything you want and I'll try to answer everything as fats as possible in one of my next posts :)
So ask :)
you can also write me an e-mail: dians-fashion@gmx.de
Hey meine lieben Leser,
heute hat mein Praktikum bei Fujitsu angefangen. (Es ist im Bereich Marketing und PR) Es ist echt interessant und cool aber es dauert auch so lange bis ich wieder zuhause bin. Deswegen gibt es heute leider kein Outfit Post. Aber ihr habt die Möglichkeit mich in diesem Post alles zu fragen, was ihr wollt und ich versuche alles so schnell wie möglich in einem meiner nächsten Posts zu beantworten. Also fragt :)
Ihr könnt mir auch mailen: dianas-fashion@gmx.de

Blog Archive