purple

I took these pictures on Tuesday. This day the the sun was shining and I wanted to wear sth. that gets reflected by the sun-sparkling stuff :)
And,I think you can seee it, I edited these pictures with photoshop (maybe too much) this was so much fun and now the pictures have a really cool mood.
Ohh and what do you think about me having neon pink hair^^?
Diese Bilder entstanden am Dienstag. Dort scheinte die Sonne so wunderschön und ich nutzte die Sonnenstrahlen, um etwas glitzerndes anzuziehen, was dann von der Sonne reflektiert wird.
So entstand dieses Outfit. Und die Bilder habe ich dan (vl. etwas zu sehr) mit Photoshop bearbeitet, weil mir einfach danach war. Aber eigentlich finde ich die Bilder so ganz cool. Und was haltet ihr von mir mit diesen pinken Haaren^^?
shirt, pants: my moms
jacket: Topshop
bag: primark
shoes: from Pris
touch of colour touch of colour2 touch of colour3 touch of colour4 touch of colour5

Blog Archive