...

Hey guys,
on thursday I was shopping because I needed some clothes for my internship, which starts on Monday. And of corse, I didn't buy just business clothes I also bought this cool lace blouse for 7€!
Ohh and I have to tell you that I'll probably be pretty busy during my internship because I think I might be at 17:00 o'clock at home.
But I'm sure I'll find some options to blog cool stuff. So stay tuned :)
Hey Leute,
am Donnerstag war ich shoppen, weil ich einige businessmäßige Sachen für mein Praktikum brauchte, was am Montag anfängt.
Natürlich habe ich auch etwas anderes gekauft wie bspw. diese Spitzenbluse für 7€.
Und wahrscheinlich kann ich während meines Praktikums nicht ganz so viel bloggen, weil ich erst um 17:00 Uhr zu Hause sein werde.
Aber ich finde sicherlich einige Möglichkeiten, um etwas cooles zu bloggen.
blouse:H&M
skirt: vitage
pullover: my moms
shoes: Vintage via Ebay

swing lace I do! riding hood

Blog Archive