home

On Tuesday my Dr. Martens I ordered via Ebay arrived. They're so cool and i can't wait to combione them to some cute dresses, some cool pants and so on Argghhhh I love them!
This is just a typical Dr. Marten outfit, I think.
The pictures were taken in the darkness because I just come so late during my internship. But on Friday I' m finished with my internship and these means more blogging time :)
Am Dienstag kamen meine Dr. Martens an, die ich bei Ebay ersteigert habe. Sie sind so toll und ich kann es garnicht wabwarten, sie zu süßen Kleidern und punkigen Hosen zu tragen (habe ich eine punkige Hose?) und so weiter. Ich liebe sie einfach!!
Die Bilder habe ich leider erst gemacht, als es schon dunkel war. Denn momentan komme ich immernoch sehr spät nach Hause aber am Freitag ist mein Praktikum fertig und das heißt: mehr Zeit zum Bloggen!
tights: old
Kimono, bag, socks: my moms
Dr.Martens: old, via ebay
skirt: Primark
headband: Zara jacket dust leo walls dr. martens

Blog Archive