Antwerp - Part No. 1.

________________________





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



As you can see and if you are my follower on Twitter you already know that I was in Antwerp for two days. I love Antwerp! I think it's a very nice city for doing some shopping. ;)
Sooo YES! I shopped something there but also met friends who are living in Antwerp and went to the best italian restaurant there: 'Da Giovanni'.
If you're ever in Antwerp and have some time left check this restaurant out!
Hint: try some Pizza!
Mmmmm .... so delicious! I want one - right now! :D



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jacket, Shirt, Top: ZARA / Jeans: BERSHKA / Scarf: ? / Flats: ZARA / Sunnies: MNG




I love this store 'Walter Van Gastel' in Brasschaat.
You can find really nice decorating things, furniture for your home and garden and flowers of course!
I bought some really nice things which you will definitely see in an upcoming post soon...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



LOVE

_____

Blog Archive