Antwerp - Part No. 2.

_________________________





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



So here are some impressions from the second day in Antwerp.
In Antwerp we just spent two or three hours - we had lunch at 'Da Giovanni's' again with a friend and I bought my lovely shoes which I was looking for such a looong time. I finally got them in Antwerp!!!
Actually I was wearing my flats from the day before but the weather was so nice and I was so happy about my new shoes, so finally I decided to change my shoes in the afternoon.
When I was wearing them we were in Oostende at the beach! It's such a great place for the upcoming summer and just a two hour drive away from our home in Belgium.
I hope you're enjoying this post and maybe you can tell me in the end what you're thinking about my new shoes!? :P
I think these shoes are a MUST HAVE for this summer season ... it's already my second pair! :)


Hope you had a great weekend!? I'll post something about my weekend tomorrow.
So stay tuned!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jacket: BARBOUR / Scarf: ? / Jeans: 7 For All Mankind / Clogs: ZARA / Bag: Longchamp / Sunnies: CHANEL



LOVE


____

Blog Archive