'run as fast as you can and put on my rubber boots'

Heute morgen bin ich um 7:00 Uhr aufgestanden, um den Sonnenaufgang zu fotografieren. ich war noch nicht richtig angezogen und dann sagte mein Vater, dass ich mich beeilen müsse, um den Sonnenaufgang zu fotografieren. Zum Glück war ich noch reichtzeitg bei dem Hügel mit der besten Aussicht und es war echt cool und wunderschön :)
Today I woke up at 7o'clock in the morning to take pictures of the sunrise. I wasn't really ready but my dad saied that I should go now for taking cool pictures and so I got his rubber boots and ran to a little hill and took so many photos. It was so cool and beautiful :)
pants:Zara
jacket:Pepe Jeans
tights:Tchibo
rubbers:my dadsImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive