Help?!.

_______________________



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



On Saturday I had a very short look around at the Zara in Maastricht and I found this black and white striped shoulder pad blazer.
Ok. I definitely wouldn't wear this blazer in combination whith my red flower skirt which I bought at Zara one week ago and the black dot thights I bought weeks weeks ago but as I mentioned it before I didn't have much time to combine the blazer with something different to show you different looks. Anyway I want to show you this blazer because I don't know exactly what to do. Should I buy this beauty or not?
80 Euros is a lot of money in my opinion and actually I'm looking for something totally different. Aaaawww ...
Does somebody know where I can find a great leather jacket? :P
I decided to go into the city again tomorrow so maybe I will finally find a nice one. ( Oh I just noticed it's already tomorrow) ;) ... So I will be going to Maastricht today.
I hope the weather will be fine tomorrow so that I can take some new outfit pictures for you. Bought something at Zara on Saturday which I really want to show you. :) So stay tuned if you like, maybe I can show you what's in the package tomorrow too!


P.S.

And thank all you guys for following my blog. Just saw that we broke the 100!


LOVE


_____

Blog Archive