break your resolution

Last year I swore that I'll never wear ugg-boots.
but last weekend I had the chance to try them on because my cousine owns a pair of Emu-uggs.
Honestly, these shoes are not that bad I just don't like the way people combine these shoes and the truth is that they don't make you look thin, they make you look fatter.
But these uggs were totally suitable to my moms old pullover I found in her wardrobe.
So... but this was defenitely the last time I wore these shoes...
What do you think about ugg-boots?
Ich habe mir letztes Jahr geschworen niemals Ugg-Boots zu kaufen werder noch sie zu tragen,
aber wie das Leben so spielt bot sich mir am Wochenende die Gelegenheit dazu.
Denn meine Cousine mit der ich am Wochende Fotos gemacht habe, besitzt ein Paar Uggs von Emu.
So schlimm sind diese Schuhe ja nicht. Ich jedoch die Art, wie die Leute sie tragen nicht. Außerdem machen sie nicht gerade schlanke Beine.
Naja aber diese Ugg-Boots passten einfach so gut zu dem alten Pullover, den ich dem Kleiderschrank von meiner Mutter gefunden hatte, dass ich sie anziehen musste.
Das war aber wirklich das letzte mal, dass ich Ugg-Boots anhatte, weil so schmeichelhaft sind die wirklich nicht...
Was denkt über Ugg-Boots??
pullover: my moms
glasses:Claire's
shorts:H&M
shoes: my cousins emu's
some old books and vogue magazines
bag: vintage from France
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive