winter mix

Today's outfit is really mixed up. I wore my winter boots, that keeo your feet really warm, to my vintage dress.
I just wanted to wear these shoes until I was near the field and I could change them for my new wedges but I also took some photos with these shoes. I think both versions are cool and maybe a bit inspiring.
 Do you see what I did with my socks?? I wore two pairs and put the one pair over the other. Hope you like it. Ohh and thank you so much for all your comments :)
 Mein heutiges Outfit ist ein Mix aus allem, irgendwie. Ich habe meine Winterstiefel zu meinem Vintage-Kleid angezogen.
Eigentlich wollte ich die Schuhe nur bis zum Feld anziehen und dann mit meinen neuen Wedges Fotos machen, aber auf den meisten Bildern sind jetzt meine Stiefel.
Und seht ihr, was ich mit meinen Socken gemacht habe? Ich habe zwei Paar angezogen und die längeren Socken dann über die Kürzeren gestülpt oder so ähnlich. Hoffe es inspiriert euch ein bisschen.
Ohhh und Danke für die ganzen Kommentare in der letzten Zeit :)Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive