inspired by the forest

Today I got inspired by the forest.
This means green clothes, fur hat or a hunters hat and brown flat shoes.
I'm so excited about the snow that will come hopefully tomorrow.
So I can wear my new H&M haul.
I got some cool wedges for really less money.
Heute habe ich mich vom Wald inspirieren lassen.
Das heißt viel grün, Jagd oder Fellhut und braune flache Schuhe.
Ich kann es kaum abwarten bis es endlich schneit und ich euch meine neuen Schuhe, die ich für wenig Geld bei H&M bekommen habe, zeigen kann.
Es sind zwar keine Stiefel, aber ise passen super zum Schnee :)
pants:Zara
gloves: Monki
jacket: Pepe Jeans
shoes: my moms
hat: my dad
fur hat: H&M

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive