Lanvin for H&M.

Lanvin for H&M



















































all via VOGUE.com




I think I could buy everything of this Lanvin for H&M collection that will hit the stores on the 23th of November. But I think I will only buy, or try to buy ;) one or two things from what I'm presenting you here. My favorite pieces are the georgouse black heels (#2) and if my budget for this month allows me one more piece I will get the hot pink dress (#1) and / or the cute white shirt (#9).
If you want to see more pieces and the appropriate prices go and have a look on VOGUE.com

And because every blogger forgets about the stylish men all over the world here are some beautiful pieces also from the Lanvin for H&M collection just for him.



























all via VOGUE.com













_______

Blog Archive