From The Max to The Min.

From The Max to The Min


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leather Jacket: Queen's Wardrobe / Shirt & Skirt: ZARA / Booties: ASOS / Tights: Wolford / Belt: Moschino



Because I'm not really the type of woman who can wear long maxi skirts I thought it would be great to drape it with the help of my Moschino belt. As you all know I don't have endless long model legs, so I need to wear high heels to get the long-leg-look, but even then I don't like myself dressed in a maxi skirt, maybe if it would be a black maxi skirt - but till now I didn't find a perfect one for me - so I decided to shorten the maxi skirt a bit. 
I was thinking of making a DIY-Project out of this 'black-maxi-skirt' idea, like sewing one by myself and wanted to know if you're interested in the process of that DIY-Procedure.


_______________________



Ich finde Maxi-Skirts wirklich toll, jedoch nur nicht an mir. Dieses, so finde ich, liegt einfach an meiner doch recht bescheidenen Koerpergroesse :P Aendern kann ich diese Eigenschaft zwar nicht mehr, allerdings kann ich durch entsprechendes Schuhwerk meiner Koerperlaenge ein wenig auf die Spruenge helfen - optische Teuschung wuerde ich dieses Phaenomen nennen! :D Trotz der Platform-Booties war ich von dem Ergebnis mit der Maxi-Kombination allerdings noch nicht sehr ueberzeugt und mein Moschino Guertel musste zum wiederholten Male zum Einsatz kommen. 
Vielleicht ist aber ein Maxi in schwarz eher was fuer meine Groesse, den Perfekten habe ich nur noch nicht finden koennen. Deswegen dachte ich an ein eventuelles DIY-Projekt, in welchem ich mir meinen Maxi-Rock einfach selber naehe.










_______

Blog Archive