sunshine in the winter

Today's outfit is inspired by a typical housewife.
I think the typical housewife wears a pinafore, old shoes, sth. in her hair and a blouse.
M pinafore is from my nice grandma.
This outfit is not suitable for winter but I think it's abit inspiring, isn't it?
Butr I'll try to make a more casual look with a pinafore. Hope that's possible.
Mein heutiges Outfit ist von altomodischen Hausfrauen inspiriert.
Für mich trägt nämlich eine typische Hausfrau eine Schürze, irgendwas im Haar, alte Schuhe und eine Bluse.
Die Schürze habe ich von meiner Oma bekommen.
Das Outfit passt zwar nicht so sehr zum Winter aber  ich hoffe es inspiriert euch ein bisschen.
Ich versuche mal ein altagstauglicheres Outfit mit einer Schürze zu kreieren. Hoffe, dass das geht.
blouse, shoes: my moms
scarf in my hair: my cousins
orange jacket: VerooModa
pinafore: my grandmas
basket: my moms
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive