skirt with jeans

I don't know how I got the idea to combine my skirt with my treggins but I really like it. The colors look good together.
My shirt is from CheapMonday and I love it. This shirt makes every outfit look more casual
Ohh and on Wednesday I'll write my last test and this means more time for blogging :)

Ich weiß nicht genau, wie ich auf die Idee kam über meine Jeggins einen Rock zu tragen, aber irgendwie mag ich das.
Und als Shirt habe ich mir mein CheapMonday Strick shirt ausgesucht, weil es jedes Outfit etwas mehr casual aussehen lässt. ( Ich hoffe, dass man das so schreiben kann...)
Am Mittwoch ist endlich meine letzte arbeit geschrieben und ich kann mich wieder mehr dem Bloggen widmen :)
skirt:Urban Outfitters
shirt: Cheap Monday
jeans:pieces
shoes: Vintage via Ebay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive