skirt over shirt-boring ; skirt over dress- cool idea!

On Friday my mom brought me the Jolie-Runway special.
In this magazine I found an outfit by Marios Schwab and I was faszinated by the idea of wearing a skirt over shorts or a dress. So I made my own Marios Schwab inspired look that is suitable for winter.
I really love the idea with the skirt. This seems so carelessness and gives the look a grunge-touch.
Do you like it?
Am Freitag hat mir meine liebe Mama das Jolie-Runway special mitgebracht.
in der Zeitschrift habe ich dieses Outfit von Marios Schwab gefunden.
An diesem Look gefällt mir total diese Lässigkeit und dieses verspielte.
Außerdem mag ich die Idee einfach ein Rock über eine Hose oder ein Kleid zu tragen.
Ich habe diese Idee dann versucht auf eine winterliche Weise umzusetzten.
Gefällt's euch?
Achso... das Online magazin Amica hat auch ein Interview mit mir gemacht. HIER könnt ihr's euch anschauen.
dress: Yumi
shoes: my moms
skirt:H&M
bag: L.Credi
gloves: my moms
pullover: H&M
scarf worn as turban: New Yorker
dress and skirt 042 dress and skirt 057
dress and skirt 040  dress and skirt 054

Blog Archive