really don't know a title

Hey my lovely readers,

between the typical christmas stuff I had the time to take some pictures with my new remote-control release for my camera. My leggins and my shirt are new. On Thursday I went to Primark in Frankfurt and it was pretty cool.

So... I have to get ready for a dinner with my whole family.

Hope you enjoy the rest of these great christmas days :)

Hey, meine lieben Leser,

ich habe zwischen dem typischen Weihnachtsalltag noch Zeit gefunden mit meinem neuen Fernfunkauslöser ein paar Bilder zu machen. Die Leggins und die Bluse sind beide neu. Am Donnerstag habe ich mich nämlich in den Kampf gewagt und den Primark im Nordwestzentrum besucht :)

So... jetzt muss ich mich aber auch schon wieder bald fertig machen, weil wir gleich essen gehen.

Ich wünsche euch noch einen tollen 2. Weihnachtsfeiertag :)

pants:Primark, shirt:Primark, top:H&M, shoes, gloves and coat: my moms, necklace: gift, headband: don't knowomygosh 128d omygosh 124d omygosh 163 omygosh 158 omygosh 106s

Blog Archive