Spring is coming soon.

H&M Look Book Womenswear SS2011



 


























Pictures via



I really like these colors H&M is using for their 2011 Spring Collection.
But sometimes I'm not sure if I'm the type for colorful clothes like these especially during summer time and I catch myself liking black and white things more than all the other colors. I'm more into the basic colors like black, white and grey. Of course I need some colored stuff in my wardrobe too, just to bring an eyecatcher into my outfits. But I think it's very hard to find the perfect things that will last forever.


As you all know sometimes life is changing. Sometimes life is changing because of outside influences and sometimes we by ourself influence how our life is going to be.
About one week ago I did some little shopping to get my 'This - Year - Christmas - Whish' come true and I realised again that there are so many different things around us we want to have and that we're buying them just because we see them and are thinking that this is just 'cute' or something like that.
I stopped with these kinds of thoughts just at the right time again. Yes, again! I don't think I want to spend my whole money on all these cheap clothes with bad quality. I think it's better for me to get more quality for more money than bad quality for less money. Of course I will buy things from H&M and Zara furthermore but less than I did last year. It's not that I don't like the clothes but that's not what I'm looking for. For example, I bought a nice bag at Zara two weeks ago and after just one week of using it, it was broken. I fixed it because I still like the bag :P but this wouldn't have happened with a more expensive bag. 
So I decided for myself to save my money for better quality even if I know to only get one ore two pieces in a month than ten or more. ;) I think sometimes it's going to be hard because I will see a lot of things I want to buy but in the end it'll be more efficient. I hope so :P

And just to make that part clear, I think I'm pretty good in accomplishing that decision :D
I already bought three new things via the internet and I can't wait any longer to hold them in my hands and try them on. I just hope they will fit me perfectly. To make it a little bit mor exciting for you: two of these things aren't only warming but also fluffy in some point. One of these two is from the gorgeous Michael Kors and the third thing I bought is likewise designed by a fantastic designer called Ralph Lauren. Like I already said, I can't wait any longer to receive them.

Now I want to know how are you handling your spending!? What kind of type are you? How much  money are you spending on clothes, shoes, bags, beauty items ... in one month?



____________________________




Was sagt ihr zu diesen knaller Farben, die uns H&M fuer die kommende SS2011 hier anbietet???
Also so einige Teile davon gefallen mir schon ganz gut, andere wiederum finde ich einfach zu retro :P Allgemein bin ich zwar nicht so der Farben-Typ, aber ein paar farbige Sachen brauch man einfach, um ein schoenes Outfit zu kredenzen. Da ich im Grunde immer wieder zu den gleichen Farben greife (schwarz,weiss, grau, vielleicht noch ein dunkles blau) und ich ganz ehrlich von der Qualitaet der meisten Kleidungsstuecke nicht so ueberwaeltigt bin, habe ich mir nun folgedes vorgenommen. Mein Kleiderschrank wird aufgeraeumt, ausgemistet und aufgestockt mit qualitativ hochwertigen basic Teilen in den basic Farben. schwarz, weiss, beige und grau.
Ich liebe Zara, H&M, Topshop, Asos und aehnlichen Shops wirklich sehr, aber oftmals finde ich die Preise wirklich einfach nicht mehr gerechtfertigt. Ja, die Sachen sind den neusten Trends angepasst, aber halten auch wirklich nur eine Saison lang durch. Leider steigen aber auch hier die Preise immer weiter an. Nein danke! Da kann ich auch zu anderen Firmen greifen.
Natuerlich werde ich mir auch weiterhin bei diesen Shops Teile kaufen bzw. bestellen, aber nicht mehr in den Mengen, wie ich es das vergangene Jahr getan habe. 
Ich muss sagen, fuer Kleidung mit guter Qualitaet bin ich auch bereit mehr Maeuse auf den Verkaufstresen zu legen :P und ja, ich weiss auch, dass es teilweise sehr hart sein kann, wenn man naemlich da was und dort etwas entdeckt und unbedingt haben moechte.
Ich stelle mir allerdings immer genau dann die Frage, ob ich DAS dann auch wirklich brauche oder ob ich es gerade einfach nur wieder "suess" finde ... Mein neues Motto lautet demnach: "LESS IS MORE" 
Ich glaube, ich haendel dieses Motto bisher ganz gut, drei neue Sachen habe ich bereits ueber das Internet ergattern koennen. Eins davon hat kein besonderer Designer entworfen, ist aber trotzdem von hoher Qualitaet. Die beiden anderen Teile stammen zum einen von dem genialen Designer Michael Kors und zum anderen von dem fantastischen Ralph Lauren. Hach! Wenn ich es nur schon in meinen Haenden halten koennte ...

Darf ich eben noch schnell etwas los werden???
Seit ca. einem 1/2 bis 3/4 Jahr suche ich nun schon ein ganz besonderes Paar Schuhe. Bisher war meine Suche leider immer erfolglos, bis ich dann doch noch einmal voller Verzweiflung das komplette WWW abgegrast habe ... Ich habe sie gefunden. Die "ueberarbeitete" neue Version des Schuhs (noch viel schoener!) ... Aber 420 Euro!?!? Der Preis ist heftig! Aber die Schuhe sind einfach grandios!!! 
Ich bin am ueberlegen ... 
... Bilder folgen wahrscheinlich noch! :P










_______

Blog Archive