60's Themed.

Ever since I did the Adele inspiration post I can't stop listening to her album, and I'm feeling even more inspired by her retro style.

I've just got back from Brighton for my friends 21st and some photos are on the way as well as what I wore, and whilst I was there I was inspired by the kitschness of it all. 'The Lanes' shops are all quirky and individual, and the proper British fish 'n' chips and the Brighton pier with rides and 2p slot machines.

So maybe that's why I'm a little bit in love with this 60's dress. I think ASOS curve are really hitting it out of the park with their clothes. And at the moment it's money off so bonusssssss!

What dya think of asos' collections recently, and do you think anywhere else are providing us girls with such a massive collection of well fitting clothes?

xx

Edit: If you want to know why I love Adele so much listen to this, I'm not sure when it expires but probably soon so I'd listen to it as soon as possible. I just want to be her best friend.

Blog Archive