breakfast club :)

Hey lovely readers,
today I show you the outfit I wore yesterday.
It was for kind of a special shooting I did with my amazing friends.
You can see some pictures of my friends and I here.
Wearing this outfit was so much fun because the whole outfit is fun.
Cool tights with amazing wedges a diy-shirt and a classy skirt is perfect.
Ohh and  what do you think about my deer head- headband and about my bog headband??
I love it!
Hey meine tollen Leser,
heute seht ihr Bilder von dem Outfit, was ich gestern trug.
Ich habe es für ein "besonderes Shooting" mit meinen Freunden getragen.
ihr könnt hier die Bilder mit meinen Freunden sehen.
Das Outfit zu tragen hat so viel Spaß gemacht, weil das Outfit so "spaßig" zusammengestzt war.
Eine tolle Strumpfhose, coole Wedges, ein Diy shirt und ein schlichter Rock sind meiner Meinung nach eine tolle Kombination.
Ohh und was haltet ihr von meinem Hirsch- Haarreif und meinem Mooshaarreif??
Ich liebe sie!
shirt:Diy
skirt:H&M
tights: via Amazon
Wedges:Nelly.com
Haarreifen:Diy
oh deer!teddyphotographer?checking out pictures

Blog Archive