who's that?

I don't know why but yesterday I was in the mood for a litlle change. This meant putting on my glasses, make a special hairstyle and coloured clothes.
So don't be shocked when you see the pictures because I really look like someone else, don't I??
What do you think about my old Ipod I used as necklace and do you like my heart leggins??
I weiß nicht warum, aber gestern hatte ich irgendwie Lust dazu, mich etwas zu verändern. Deshlab zog ich meine unechte Brille auf und machte mir eine etwas komische Frisur und naturlich habe ich noch etwas sehr bunt, vl. sogar etwas japanisch aussehende Kleidung angezogen.
Also ich hoffe ihr erkennt mich noch wieder :)
Und wie gefällt euch mein alter Ipod als Kette und was denkt ihr über meine H&M Leggins?
leggins, shirt:H&M
skirt:Zara
Wedges:Nelly.com
glasses:Claire's
teenvogue Dec./Jan.neon lightsIpodteddyinteresting...teenvogue

Blog Archive