like a thriller

Hey guys!
Today I just show you this kind of normal outfit because today is pretty busy.
You'll hear the reason why soon, I think.
Yesterday I visited  a store where you can lend costumes. And I saw this pretty cool jacket you just can see a part of (looks like a Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket) and I saw a great hat.
Ohh and I also posted some cool picture of Kate Moss from the 90's HERE!
They're so inspiring :)
Hey meine lieben Leser,
heute gibt es nur ein Mini Outfit Post mit zwei Bildern von einem Kostümverleih, weil ich ziemlich viel zu tun habe. Den Grund dafür erfahrt ishr wahrscheinlich bald :)
Dort gab es diese tolle Lederjacke und diesen tollen Hut :)
Ohh und ich habe diese tollen Bilder von Kate Moss aus den 90er Jahren gefunden. Ich habe sie bei UNDERAGE hochgeladen.
Sie sind so inspirierend.
skirt,cardigan:H&M
tights: Tchibo
shoes:Converse
bag: gift from my cousin
pullover: my moms
bag hats jacket

Blog Archive