whooosh!

Today's outfit is a mix of really cool colours.
I think the outfit may contain a lot of colours but the white tights make it look not too bright.
This is outfit is pretty short because my 'skirt' is a shirt from my dad.
But all in all I love this outfit and especially like the blue socks with the white shoes. What do you think??
Mein heutiges Outfit is sehr bunt.
Das Outfit enthält zwar viele Farben aber durch die weiße Strumpfhose wirkt es nicht zu bunt und überladen.
Leider ist mein"Rock" etwas kurz, weil es nur ein weites Shirt von meinem Vater ist.
Aber im allgemeinen kann ich sagen, dass mir das Outfit wirklich sehr gefällt. Ich mag besonders die blauen Socken mit den weißen Schuhe. Was haltet ihr davon??
green shirt: my dads
orange tank: my moms
shoes:H&M
socks: my moms
jacket: Only
bag: my momsmh?toch of colourwhat's up?back

Blog Archive