horrible weather

Unfortunately the weather is horrible. But my cousin and I tried the best to make some good pictures.
My outfit contains lots of layers. But I like it.
Layers are pretty cool and you can layer everything from skirts to socks. I have to try layering with socks :)
Hope you like it.
Leider ist das Wetter momentan schrecklich. ber meine Cousine und ich haben versucht möglichst gute Bilder zu machen.
Mein Outfit heute ist eher ein Lagenook, weil ich unter meinem Pullover ein Kleid und dann ein Rock gezogen habe.
Ich mag den Lagenlook sehr, denn man kann einfach alles übereinander tragen. Sogar Socke -> Das muss ich unbedingt machen.
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch :)
dress worn as skirt: Urban Outfitters skirt:H&M pullover: my moms boots: my dads hat: my dads old hat oh nocamerablurred

Blog Archive