like a doll?

Today's outfit is inspired by a picture I saw in Teenvogue.
In the picture the model was dressed like a doll and I tried to look a bit like a doll.
This is the reason why I'm wearing these pretty cool socks and this sweet necklace, because I think a doll needs sweet accessories.
The rest of my outfit is more casual because of the knotted blouse, the wight tights and the bagpack.
I hope you like it :)
Mein heutiges Outfit ist von einem Bild aus einer etwas älteren Teenvogue inspiriert.
Auf dem Bild war das Model wie eine Puppe gekleidet und ich habe versucht mich etwas daran zu halten.
Deshalb trage ich diese coolen Söcken und die weiße Perlenkette.
Der rest meines Outfits siet sehr casual aus, deswegen habe ich meine Bluse geknotet und noch einen Pullover darüber gezogen.
Gefällt's euch??
dress worn as skirt: Urban Outfitters
shirt: my dads
pullover: my moms
socks: my moms
shoes: Vintage via Ebay
necklace: my moms
bagpack: Vintage

sdd uc spec. speci dd school 190 trds6

Blog Archive