fishnet

Yesterday I took these photos and I was really in the mood for spring. But it was so cold.
This the reason why I wore above my fishnet tights leggins and why I wore a pullover over my dress.
But I think all the stuff I added because of the coldness made the outfit more special.
What do you think about it? And do you like my shoes??
Gestern habe ich diese Bilder gemacht und ich war total in der Frühlingsstimmung. Aber es war echt kalt.
Deswegen habe ich über meine Netzstrumpfhose eine Leggings gezoge und über mein Spitzenkleid einen Pullover.
Letztendlich glaube ich aber, dass all das, was ich wegen der Kälte hinzugefügt habe, das Outfit echt besonders macht .
Gefällt's euch?? Uund wie gefallen euch meine Schuhe??
dress worn as skirt:Ebay (Yumi), leggins: my moms, pullover:H&M jacket: worn lika a belt: Zara bag: Vintage, hat: H&M shoes: my moms
walking light girl yes, sir. admiration

Blog Archive